Saturday, May 16, 2015

Farewell, my mother!

Waving the sea.
In the blue and black sea,
my footsteps,
staggered,
wobbly.
looked impassive more than half of the mother's body
seemed to sink in the deep sea.
but my whole body,
frightened,
trembling,
stumbling,
despair,
helpless,
dry…
Fighting a battle between death and life.
The waving of the sea made the stream emerge white foam.
Sea surface gleaned bright starlight night.
Salty than sea,
thanks
my tears.
Among the death sea, I knelt in prayer.
Please take my 10 years age
for mothering
a longer life ....
My prayer as melting into the sea dead.
Mother's smile looks serene.
Farewell, my mother!
But it seems mom still lives
in another dimension
in
above
white clouds.

Vẫy vùng tuyệt vọng biển đen gào thét,
Chơi vơi, bàng hòang chìm ngập giữa giòng.
Sao sáng đêm lấp lánh gọi hư không,
Thành, trụ, hoại, diệt giữa lòng biển trống.

Bước chân đi mà tâm bình lắng đọng,
Mẹ an nhiên mộng giấc ngủ thiên thu.
Con run rẩy trong khỏanh khắc mịt ,
Cầu ân sủng cùng độ phù che chở.

Lời nguyện ước như chìm sâu biển lở,
Bước mẹ đi thong thả mọi nẻo trời.
Mĩm miệng cười buông câu giã biệt đời,
Như mẹ sẽ sanh thiên nơi Tây cảnh.

Friday, 15 May 2015
15/05/2015 2:47:05 PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment