Tuesday, May 2, 2017

EDUCATION.

Image may contain: text
I agree. I always used to tell my kiddos, even if you don't use your degree and you do something totally unrelated, you started something and finished it. That is a testament of your character. Anyone who works hard and finishes should be proud of themselves - no matter how long it takes.
 I was 58 at the start and 64 when I finished, and I love having a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Creative Writing Production) with Distinction. Loved every minute, even the exams!
I have got a degree, do I use it? No. Ah, actually the only time I use it is when people look at me with pity when I say I am a dance teacher. Like I am some sort of dim wit. The look soon vanishes when I say I have a 2:1 in Biology.
It takes bloood and courage and years of practice knowledge wisdom..and intelligence to go for biochemistry and complete a degree in that. Please dont compare..it... its hell of a sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment