Sunday, January 22, 2017

FIRST LIFE swimming lesson



Second days of Tet, relatives and our family gathered at the cemetery Chaozhou (Nghĩa địa Triều Châu). 
It is the convergence of the soul, and the only day in the year,  we burn incense to commemorate and furnished dinning together.
After eating and prayer, in moments of inspiration,
my father took me to the lake behind the temple and
he set an intention to teach me how to swim.
When my father put me down gently just cold water and
when my skin just touched the cool water, I was screaming in fear.
Finally, my father gave up the intention to teach this shy girl to learn to swim.
Also, until now, this girl will never know how to swim as because there have been so many opportunities, inviting friends to go to the pool, go swimming. I've almost missed or if I just go there my body soaked in water, and
swimming lessons, I never intend to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment