Sunday, January 22, 2017

oppressed childhood



When I was little, I had a fearful experience when no one at home - except for a maid.
I remember that moment...Suddenly, I was raised by a woman old. She used both arms
fully embed my body of the pool of the bathroom.
Submerged up to my shoulders, I screamed, I cried in extreme fear.
In front of my face - remains of my mind as yesterday - a witch's face
burst out in pitched laughter.
Since then, I am afraid of water and ignore the opportunities to learn to swim.
I remained calm on this story. 
No one in my family knew, I was just a kid shy and quiet at that time.

It should be added,at that time I was a little girl as pretty as dolls and owns a white skin such as grapefruit flower buds. That maybe also the reason for her malevolent actions descended on me? She has a daughter also my age but that little girl was not pretty and her skin also black as one inherited from the mother. 4/02/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment