Tuesday, January 26, 2016

YEAH THERE IS HOPE.

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20393228_11,00.html


I’m here for you. 

You’re not alone in this.


You matter.

You are important to me.


Let me help. 

Do you want a hug?


Depression is real. 

You are not going crazy.


There is hope.

We are not on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through.






You can survive this.

When all this is over, I’ll still be here and so will you.






I’ll do my best to understand

I can’t really understand what you are feeling, but I can offer my compassion.






You won’t drive me away

I’m not going to leave you or abandon you




I care about you

I love you. (Say this only if you mean it.)







We’ll get through this together


I’m sorry that you’re in so much pain. I am not going to leave you. I am going to take care of myself, so you don’t need to worry that your pain might hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment